- Our Products
- Industrial Valves
Digital Pressure Relief Valve
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 NOS
- Compact structure, ration design of the rigid valve, and channel fluid flow resistance coefficient
- Sealing surface using stainless steel and cement, long service life.
- The use of flexible graphite packing, sealing reliable, flexible and light weight
- Sub-hand drive, electric, pneumatic, gear transmission, construction type elastic wedge single slide, rigid wedge single slide and double plate type
- Widely used in petrochemical industry, coal-fired power plants such as oil, water, steam pipe on the road for access or cut-off line in the gate dielectric devices
Cast Iron Butterfly Valve
|Size||Up to 16 inch|
Cast iron butterfly valves, commonly referred to as gray iron butterfly valve, are made of an alloy containing iron and 2-4% carbon, and may contain trace amounts of other impurities like sulfur or phosphorus. The cast iron butterfly valves are a cheap option for non-critical applications.
The cast iron butterfly valves are not new. Cast iron has been known for centuries, and it’s known as a very durable material for butterfly valves. It has excellent damping qualities, meaning that when intense vibrations disturb the cast iron butterfly valve, it is unlikely to suffer any damage. However, the cast iron butterfly valves have low ductility.
It is normally impractical for marine use butterfly valves because pipes and valves tend to bend slightly as a ship moves on water, and this can cause the iron to crack. In fact any bending of the material of these butterfly valves will cause it to crack
Knife Gate Valves
- Uniform radial distribution of pressure
- Adjustable grip and vibration proof
- High tensile strength